Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quick Update

Hello!

I am updating quick (homework to do).

As of late we have visited the Tolleymore Forest (beautiful!), Saul Church (which is where St. Patrick first preached and brought Christianity to the island of Ireland), and to Inch Abbey (an ancient ruin of a beautiful cathedral). We have been keeping busy with touring and school and lots of free time - which is great to have. While walking around Saul Church I stepped onto a Stinging Thistle (with only flip-flops on). I didn't know what a Stinging Thistle was, but quickly grew aware when little bumps appeared on my foot and true to it's name the entire area began stinging. Hadden informed me it would only last about three hours (and he was correct), but I will know to look out for those from now on!

We move on Monday to the Holiday Homes. It will be strange to leave Murlough House as I have really begun to fall in love with the place. I am thankful I will get to return throughout the weeks to help out though.

I am getting ready to jog to the beach and write a poem for my Irish Lit. class. I love being near to the ocean - it is a nice setting to do your homework in.

I included an album of a few pictures from the recent events.

My Love to You All,
Kaitie

Mom and Dad - my cup runneth over - I miss you...

Also...Happy Birthday Papaw! (a little early)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! How beautiful these pictures were. And you, Kaitie, looked so cute in all of them! That was funny about your comment on the Volvo. And...I am jealous of your beach! I love you tons...MOM