Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hello! Hello!




Hey Everyone,

It won't let me put an album up yet because of the networks being slow at the hostels, but once I get to Dundrum around the 30th, I should be able. I wanted you to see Peter though. He was so sweet. I wish I could put an album up because I am getting anxious to show you everything, and today we went to the North Shore, so I really want to show those pictures. I am hurrying though, so I'll cut this short.

Love and Blessings,

Kaitie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetie, I read all of your blogs. How fun! And don't worry, I don't take offense that you aren't missing home too much. I am glad b/c I want you to have the best time you have ever had. I am thrilled you are getting to experience what you are. You deserve this opportunity, and I pray it is awesome as I believe with my entire heart that it will be. I love you most...MOM