Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello Hello

Hey Everyone,

Two posts in one day! I know, I know. But, today has been amazing. We toured around today and winded up doing a tour through the Kilmainham Jail, which is the main setting for the movie, "In the Name of the Father" with Daniel Day Lewis. I was very excited because Jason, Park, Jon, and myself watched that right before I came here to Ireland. It was so interesting to see. Somber at the same time, but what an experience. As I am writing, Peter (our old Australian friend) is playing the bagpipes outside of the window. How amazing. We had a free afternoon so the same group of us that went out last night went out again and toured some more around the city. We stopped into some neat shops and chatted with a few of the locals. We're all watching a movie here in a few, so I'd better go. I'm going to try to attach some pictures but the connection is very slow, so no promises. We'll see.

With Love,

Kaitlyn

No comments: