Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November is Here...

Hello to All!

November is here - and with it the crisp air and early nights. We have been so busy lately - tons of papers, tons of research, fun day trips, and lots of random activities - such as an exciting Belfast Giants game, and a Shakespearian performance of "A Midsummer Nights Dream" (which was held in a Circus Tent!) Needless to say, we have been busy (constantly on the go!), stressed (so many assignments!), and simultaneously - enjoying ourselves greatly!

Yesterday I grabbed a bus into Belfast and did some research in the Queens University Library. It was nice to have an afternoon to myself, and I enjoyed the 'university atmosphere' as I have been missing that a little. I also did a little window shopping - seeing how Thanksgiving is not celebrated here, the Christmas spirit is already in the air, and I am really enjoying it. In a few weeks we will go into the city to watch as they 'light up Belfast'. I am really looking forward to it.

The other week some friends and I decided to get a little artsy-crafty and made some tie-dye shirts. It was really run.


I pray you are all well. I pray you are able to take silent moments throughout your day - simply to breathe in the truth that is God. I pray that you are all at ease, and able to rest in knowing 'All is Well and All will be well'. I need to go - we are going to an art exhibition, but I thought I'd post a quick update. I love you all - Very Much!

Kaitie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetie, Okay I want to see the finished product. (Tye-dyed T-shirt) That does sound fun! Tye dye was really in when I was in high school. It's funny how the tye-dye stuff just keeps on going and going and going. :-)

I love reading your blogs...so keep them coming! Woo! Hoo! I love you most and my cup continues to run over. MOM :-)