Thursday, October 2, 2008

Papers

Hey Everyone -

It's been a few days, but we have SO MANY PAPERS to write and books to read. Hadden said we are reading for our degree. I really don't mind though, because I love reading and writing, it's just there is a ton of it, so the updates may be a little spread our for a time. Tomorrow we are driving into Belfast wearing our best attire because we are meeting with some members of 'congress' as we would say in the US. I will make sure to update afterwards because it will be a great experience I am sure. In November we will be doing something similar only then we will be meeting with the President of the Republic of Ireland so I am sure that will be great as well. We have been at the Holiday Homes for a few days now and I love it here, though I do miss Murlough House. The Holiday Homes are beautiful and it is fun to unpack. We celebrated Kaylie's birthday on Tuesday and that was a lot of fun. We went to the movies in Belfast and then out to dinner. Paris is right around the corner so Kaylie and I are getting really excited about that, (but I am nervous about the flying part of course). Anyways, I will update again soon, I need to go fix dinner!

Love and Blessings,
Kaitie

No comments: