Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back from Paris!

Hello to Everyone!

Today Kaylie, Kevin, and I arrived back from Paris. I cannot even begin to explain to you all the time that we had. It is such an intriguing city. Versaille was breathtaking...I could live in the gardens! The Louve was a compilation of exquisite masterpieces - I am still processing all that I saw. It was surreal to be standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower looking out over the city, I am so thankful and blessed for the experience. Walking through Notre Dame is something I will never forget. You do not have to be silent, but I couldn't help it as I walked around. I sat for the longest time in there after we had 'toured' the building and just prayed. I have seen God in so many ways while on this journey abroad and it never seises to amaze me. I have some funny stories about the hostel we stayed at. Disneyland was a BLAST! I finally got to go! The metro in Paris is crazy, but I feel we handled it with expertise! We are city slickers and never knew it! Ha. Goodness, so much to say, but never enough words. I am thinking of you all and hope that you are all doing wonderfully. I know this was short, but I am exhausted from the trip. I am attaching several of the pictures...there are tons more, but this will have to do until December!

With My Love,
Kaitlyn









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaitlyn,
I've wanted to see Norte Dam ever since I saw the Disney Movie - one of my favorites! I'm so glad you got to spend time there. Looking forward to seeing more pictures - Tim

Unknown said...

Kaitie,

How exciting to see some of the life-experiencing moments you had while in Paris. I am thrilled that you will have always have these pictures and memories to one day share with your children. I love you most and my cup runneth over....Mom! :-)