Saturday, October 4, 2008

Face Mask Night!

I haven't done the best job as of late of posting pictures. I haven't put up our farewell to Murlough House bonfire pictures or the trip to Belfast with the elephant on the street, but tonight the girls in our house had a facemask party! I thought I'd post a few while taking a break from homework. Things have been going well, but we have been so busy with trips and homework...I have five papers due in the coming two weeks as well as fall break and my trip to Paris! I am excited about the trip, and slightly stressing the papers haha. Our trip to the Northern Ireland Assembly was amazing. We were able to interview party members and do a Q & A session. It was such a neat experience. We met them at Stormont which is a beautiful place, you should type it into google! Anyways, I need to hit the books. More later.

My Love,
Kait





No comments: