Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Here We Go!

Hello everyone! I have E-mailed you each a link to this blog. I will be keeping this as a type of online journal for you to check up on from time to time. I will upload photos and videos from my time overseas and hope that this is a good and dependable means of communication for those of you who wish to see how things are going. Please feel free to leave comments and feedback as I am sure I will be overjoyed to hear from you all. And, of course, I will be using my JBU e-mail (hudsonkl@jbu.edu), so please feel free to e-mail! Wishing you all the best!

Blessings,

Kait

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are going to have so much fun! I was in N. Ireland for a summer and I loved it! Can't wait to go back. Looking forward to reading about your experience!

l-l. /\/\.S. said...

thats awesome kaitlyn!~ sarah and i will miss you and kaylie on our hall. :( but you guys will have so much fun!! make sure to put up pics! :) byeee...

Unknown said...

Hey Sweetie...This is really neat. I am glad you are setting up this blog. I can't wait to see the pictures so we can be there with you as we see things through your eyes. You know I love you most and my cup runneth over.

MOM